Monday, March 28, 2011

Wow...

OK, I know I haven't posted in a while, but I thought I'd start back again by letting you guys know this. I just got out of the shower, and when I came down stairs I saw what my dad was watching on TV. And you'll never guess what it was. Twilight: New Moon. My dad. A colonial in the army. The toughest guy I know. Oh dad.  A lot has happened since I last posted. And I'm sorry I haven't in a while.  But, I've moved houses, I've painted my room, and my sister has gotten peskier by the moment. BLEHH!! Oh, well. Anyways, in my new neighborhood like, everyone from school lives there. And of course, that means the irritating ones too. Greaaattttt..... Blehhh. Sucks for me. Sorry for bringing y'all into this. Wow. New Moon is SOOO frikin dramatic! And my dad was watching it... Woooowwww....  Hahaha!!! I love this picture!!!!! bwahahahaha!!!!!
Hahahahahaha, well it's time to say goodnight. Good night bloggers of the world.
~Lyd~

No comments:

Post a Comment