Thursday, March 10, 2011

:'( BAD DAY!!!

Ok, I think this qualifies as officailly the WORST DAY EVER!  :'( I'm very sad. It all started in 7th period... The guy I kinda like sits next to me, and he said "so i got a text saying you like me..." and im like..."Whaaaa...???????" and i got mad, cuz i thought someone told (turns out they didnt thank gosh...) anyways, so i was mad bout that. then i went to my neighbors house, and the 2nd guy i like was there. so like, im happy. then cade (my neighbor who knows who i like) started saying "i know who lydia likes...." and im like "Dude shut the crap up!!!!!!" but he wouldnt, so the guy i like (2nd one) is in ninth grade, and when he found out it was him he was like "i would never go out with you! not in this lifetime!!" so im like :'( but then i left and they all followed me, and THEN the 3rd guy i like came (he knows too) and tryed to make me happy, but it didnt work. so, that is why this is the WORST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!  Well, that was fun reliving the past. (NOT!) Byeee!!!
~Lyd~

No comments:

Post a Comment