Saturday, April 16, 2011

SAVE "ALL MY CHILDRENNNNN"!!

Hey, y'all.
I just received some very bad news. ABC CANCELLED "ALL MY CHILDREN"!!! :'( I know y'all are all thinking, "How dare they!!" or "No! It can't be!" But, yes, it is. :'( So, I came up with a good(ish) idea. I think if we send ABC enough hate mail, then we might be able to get it back! Just kidding! Don't do that, it was a joke. ABC does have a lot of good shows, but I think they would've kept "All My Children" if it had better ratings. So why not just keep the show but get a better story line? Or better actors?  I know some peoples parents are very...um, upset with ABC right now, but hey, there will be better, more dramatic daytime soap opera. I mean, check out "Grey's Anatomy." There is TONS of drama there.
Alas, I must be going, FAREWELL!
~Lyd~

No comments:

Post a Comment